Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just purchased the "Dainty" package for $9.99 for my birthday and I did not get my 1 hour free. Looks like I did get the other items associated with the purchase. Can you please fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
FYI - This also means I lost my free 30 minutes on all of the bonus items and spent gold on 5 lives so I did not lose all of the free 30 minutes.