Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Put back reset if no moves are performed. I have been playing for 5 years and never had a problem with that . I'm done if you don't ! I will not buy anything from now on till done !
Thank you Mike G
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi gabrielimaging, thank you for posting here in the community. The studio is well aware that many players are unhappy that you cannot close the game without losing a life. I am not privy as to whether they plan to change it back or not, so it's a wait and see.