Candy Crush not loading on fb

Options
Fergie_1
Fergie_1 Posts: 15 Level 2

Candy Crush Saga has not been loading on FB for the last 2 days. I have windows 10 on desktop. Not loading in any browser(edge, chrome, firefox) but does load on my kindle. However on Kindle none of my boosters are there nor my gold bars or sugar drops. All of the other games load fine. The problem is only with Candy Crush. I have rebooted, cleared my cache and anything else I could think of and none of that helped. Please help! Also have been having a problem signing in to King.com

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Fergie 1, 

.  You are the first player reporting this.  Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips

I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.

On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app.  It'll say the version you are running under the name.

On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name. 

On Windows 10,  Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.

• Fergie_1
    Options
    Elsa, I did everything that you suggested and Candy Crush still isn't loading. I even reinstalled the app on FB. All of the other King games load fine. The issue is just with Candy Crush Saga. I am playing on a desktop using Windows 10. Can someone please contact me? I am really frustrated! It is still loading on my Kindle but minus all of my boosters and gold bars.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

That is very strange because I was told to tell the players to make sure that they have the latest version of the game.  I will send your question over to the King Superstars to see if any of them might have an answer for you.

• Fergie_1
    Options

Thank you Elsa! Also still having a problem getting the King Care website to load. It takes forever. This is happening on all of my browsers also.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Wow I am running out of ideas quickly!  Check if you have the latest version of Windows 10.  It should be 1803.

• Fergie_1
    Options

I checked and it is 1803. Still having issues. It's strange though that Candy Crush Soda loads fine. After several attempts Candy Crush did load at one point but when I closed it out and tried to reload it wouldn't load. Either a blank screen or comes up and keeps saying loading. 

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok one last thing that I'd like you to do and that is to log out of Facebook and try to play the game through the Kingdom.  I haven't used Facebook in a very long time because of all the glitches.  I only play King games through the Kingdom.  Follow the steps on this link and let's see if that works for you:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1

So log out of Facebook and see if being logged into the Kingdom makes the difference for you.

• _Elsa_
    Options

So is it now working for you using the Kingdom?  If so, then stay away from Facebook just like what I'm doing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?