Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm playing Candy Crush Level 3854, and when I play on mobile device: The frog never gets full. It works just fine on the computer, but not on smart phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christine,
Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
Scroll down to where you see the Android troubleshooting and follow the directions on there.
I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.
On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app. It'll say the version you are running under the name.
That should resolve the problem, but if not, maybe it's a new glitch starting. I will keep my eyes open here in the next few days to see if others are reporting this on a mobile device.