⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get rid of pink blobs appearing in place of the normal bots and images shown in CCS?

Options
Rolf_Summers
Rolf_Summers Posts: 1 Newbie

Since upgrading from an iPhone 6s to a Xs, I get pink blobs in all screens instead of the bots and images normally shown in Candy Crush Saga.  The problem can be temporarily cured by completely powering off but returns after just a few games.  Apple have had a few unsuccessful attempts to resolve the issue but maintain that the phone is not faulty and that the fault must be with the software, namely CCS.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rolf, how about you try some troubleshooting to see if it clears up.  I did see one print screen posted with pink blobs but then she wrote back saying that it was fixed.

Please follow the steps on this blog:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips  Scroll down to the section that mentions mobile devices and click on the IOS to do some troubleshooting.

I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.  On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name.  You should have version 1.1371.10

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rolf, how about you try some troubleshooting to see if it clears up.  I did see one print screen posted with pink blobs but then she wrote back saying that it was fixed.

Please follow the steps on this blog:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips  Scroll down to the section that mentions mobile devices and click on the IOS to do some troubleshooting.

I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.  On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name.  You should have version 1.1371.10

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?