Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can t go further than game 425 Candy Crush Stuck there was six months WHY ????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I think I understand it now. You can't clear 425 correct? Here is a tip that might help you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/search/label/Level%20425
She is very good at giving tips so hold on to this link for future levels.
Sorry I didn t mean I can t go past 425 to 426/7/8/etc Its just I never seem to get down to zero so that I can move on to next game I ve been at 425 for 6 months now and cannot understand this despite getting more point tan some who have moved on. Hope you understand what point I m making Apologies for inconvenience
Hi Jean, can you not go any further because you don't see any levels past 425? Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? I will give you some troubleshooting tips below. Try that to see if your game advances.
Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.
On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app. It'll say the version you are running under the name.
On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name.
On Windows 10, Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.