I have tried all of the fixes you King.com has suggested previously and my problem still exists. I play on iPad. I have great internet connection. My Facebook account syncs to the game nicely and my progress is saved. The ISSUE I have is simple: I CAN'T SENT REQUESTS TO FRIENDS. When I click the "envelope" in the upper left corner, and it shows me a list of incoming requests (in green) and the outgoing requests (in pink- the ones that say like "Andrea asks you to send a life!"), if I click/check the PINK requests, then click "Accept", the game CRASHES. I would like to send a video of this happening to so you can see this first hand. If I skip that process, and click a level to play, the next screen that comes up with 5 of my friends with the little pink circles/hearts/envelopes to the right, if I click those THE GAME CRASHES. So, the issue is that somehow the game tries to connect with Facebook to SEND a request, and that is where it crashes. The other day, last week, it started to work fine for a few days now it is broken again and I did not do anything different. I make in-app purchases, so I do support King.com, and I feel that this should be resolved. I have uninstalled and re-installed, logged on and off many times, and have cleared my cache. Nothing helps.....In my humble non-programmer opinion, I think there is some sort of backup in my "send request" Facebook pipeline. PLEASE HELP, I want to share the game with Friends.