Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I found a big bug in Candy Crush Saga. Is there a prize for this? I am asking you because I need to camera for my videos. If you give me prize for this, I can buy a camera.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Furkan, where are you playing the game? I play on a desktop and I found a video program that I use when playing a level. No, unfortunately, King does not reward a player for finding a glitch in the game.