Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am in 3839 NOT 2728, please reverted me to my level. Why is it occuring so often pushing me back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chriszetho, I know that I have seen this happen quite often on Soda. The avatar gets stuck so you have to replay that level and then refresh the game. When you reopen the game it should go back to your current level. Please try this to see if it also works for CC Saga.