Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush weekly race, not impressed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks Elsa..
Okay, thank you.
May I ask one more question? How can I give my friends lives on Candy Crush? I am on level 3822 and my friends all give me lives, but I don’t get an option to reciprocate.
Hi Alice, that I don't they would change. I don't even know if they could change that.
Hi Elsa, yes there is and I have “x’d” out of it, but it still shows my progress which is what I want to not show.
Isn't there an "x" at the top right? That is usually where you will see them. If you can take a print screen the next time it comes up and upload it here, I want to see what you are seeing.
How do I “x” out of it, still shows the player’s progress....
Hi Alice, it is not going to be dropped for just one player. Even though you are not impressed and don't want to play it, there are a lot of players that love it so can you just "x" out of it?