Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Spent another wasted day trying to conquer this level not to mention all the lives and boosters to achieve nothing but sheer frustration, certainly not spending money to ease the pain.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
(((safe hugs))))) to you! I know that you are struggling with these higher levels. I do appreciate you writing here and I am starting to look forward to seeing your messages. Hopefully when you clear this level, you write back here to let me know so that we can share the excitement together.