Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 400 hundred lives yesterday and all of my lives are gone. Where did they go. I did not use them. I am playing Candy Crush Saga
Thanks
Carolline
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cletourneau, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? If it's mobile the lives and boosters are just for that device so any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose everything. If it's on a computer, can you please tell me which browser you are using? We need need to try some troubleshooting but I will wait to hear back from you.