⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why sometimes NO hammers from sugar drops after reaching 180?

Options
Monique_Szetho
Monique_Szetho Posts: 54 Level 3

We ladies (a group of us) believes that we don't need picture frames (no benefit) OR Denzel stars contest (impossible to achieve the stars displayed by so called players with NO NAMES … sometimes and we think they are dummies).  KING has made the upper elite levels so difficult that we need a lot of boosters and even twice a day collecting sugar drops does not produce much as the favourite levels all had the number of moves chopped...….. When players spend time to put in the effort, do reward those of us who tried so hard.  So the poor players get disheartened and quit. We senior don't have a lot of money to spend but we do love crushing candies.  You only get old but once and when you get there you will understand.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Monique, thank you so very much for writing all of this here in the community.  Don't know your age but I am 70 so maybe we are both around the same age.  I am going to forward your message to a King Admin to read.  Perhaps she will present this to the studio so they read what you wrote.  I'm not sure if any changes will come about, but at least you will have been heard.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?