Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I went to play Candy Crush today the screen was bigger and I couldn't see the whole game board. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Cindy A i have the same problem no what browsers i used chrome, Firefox ,opera So what i did i open Firefox when to right corner you will see 3 lines click on you will see zoom click the minus to 80% and then the can play the game good luck
Hi @Jim,. thank you so very much for letting her know how to fix this.
Hi Cindy, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?