Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I opened up my game - Candy Crush Sage, this afternoon and all my help requests and lives from friends have disappeared. I had around 100 when I shut down the game yesterday. Will these be replaced??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jan, I am not impressed with giving you that answer either!
Not very impressed with your answer after all this time playing and building up lives. So maybe something did happen on Facebook but King should have the games protected from this happening.
Hi Jan, I thought so. Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players. King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.
I'm playing on my computer.
Hi Jan,
I think there is a glitch on this. Can you please tell me where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she is going to report it to the studio.