Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Went on candy crush this afternoon to find all lives are gone. Also not receiving lives sent by my friends. I play on pc through google. Any information on this, please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rick, the studio is currently trying to find a resolution on this so hang in there!
Had the same thing happen to me. I had 100 lives, now I have 0. Also, no more lives or requests are coming in on my PC. Very disappointed.
Update: Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players. King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.
Hi Sandra,
I think there is a glitch on this. Can you please tell me where are you playing the game - mobile or computer? I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she is going to report it to the studio.