Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m the last few days, I have been awarded one hour of free color bombs in Candy Crush Saga several times, but they have not shown up when I play my games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same problem. 1 hour free color bombs being awarded are not appearing anywhere at all for the past 3 days.
Hi Myama57, which challenge is this for? Where are you looking for the free color bomb? It would show up in the next level when you open the game.