⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please remove the magic mixers

Options
Bruce_Bubello
Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3

The idiot that decided to put "magic mixers" into the games should be fired or better still, hung from the yardarm.

The levels are extremely hard in some cases, without the magic mixers getting into the game and making some of them impossible to win. I can not yet count how many lives I have lost on Level 1334 of Candy Crush Saga and that level is still not complete. Get this fixed, as many people, will not pay to buy extra lives or boosters. In the long run, King will end up Dethroned

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bruce, thank you for expressing your thoughts here in the community.  Unfortunately, I do not foresee them removing that blocker in the near future.  Are you aware that you can break them with the lollipops?  Unfortunately, they have to be hit 5x before they disappear.

• Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

I will not use 5 Hammers to break them. King should warn the players and explain the new roadblocks when they are introduced. Not everyone has the skills of a 5 year old gamer to be able to beat levels. The game is supposed to be fun to play, not frustrating. Fix it or start losing players.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Bruce, I have told the managers at King how important it is to give us all ideas of how these new things work and even these new challenges when they are first released.  We are all so very frustrated that we have to find out from each other how these things work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?