Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I want to send a notification to my "Candy Crush" friends in order to advance to the next level they are not getting anything since yesterday
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I understand now! You are referring to the 3 keys that you need to continue right? My sister told me that yesterday too so it might be a new glitch starting. I will elevate this to a King Admin.
I mean when I need 3 friends to advance to a higher level...…..I send request and select friends but no one is receiving my requests
Hi Sharon, are you referring to the lives? I know yesterday it was reported to the studio that the players were losing all their saved lives. It was elevated to the studio and we are waiting for a resolution.