Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost the booster builder ie: Morts helmet, hat or ship but my friends have theirs on their mobiles?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy, I am not sure why you lost the challenges. I know that there are lots of glitches going on at the moment and they are trying to resolve them. Try some troubleshooting tips from here to see if maybe you get them back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/retrieving-your-game-on-an-android-device
Also check if you have the latest version of the game. It should be 1.138.0