Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3977 is one of the hardest levels I have tried to do. You have to hit the top and bottom rows so many times and then it doesn't always do anything. Anyone else having trouble?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mim, I remember doing this level. It was a pain! I had to use lollipops to clear the top and bottom because I didn't feel like sitting there for days to wait for the lucky board. Do you have any free boosters?