Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please restore 3932 to 20 moves. It was reduced to 14 and is now impossible without many boosters. Thanks. I am not alone with this request:
https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/11/candy-crush-saga-level-3932-tips-and.html
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CandyMom, I realize that you are not alone and that blog was already turned over to the studio so we are waiting to see if they make a change. Unfortunately, this week there were a lot of glitches that they are trying to resolve so I don't know their priority for each.
J'ai le même problème impossible de passer ce niveau avec 14 déplacements changez svp