Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why cant I send or receive lives from friends? Continues to say can't connect to Facebook. I also had over 25 lives and lost them two weeks ago when update was done.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi cjr7299, I won't find out but if you hold on to this link @Cez said that she will post updates there:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-cant-i-receive-lives-from-friends-1146687714
Please let me know when issue is solved . You may want to look at why it is not excepting permission to send contacts from Facebook. I was able to see that there is place in settings on the game for contact permission but was not able to mark it or turn it on. I think this could be an issue.
Hi cjr7299, it's a glitch! It was already reported to the studio and we are waiting for a fix.