Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed a level I was stuck on finally and then did another level. Once I closed the app and came back it put me back to the level I was stuck on. I’m furious. I need to get this fixed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bryn,
Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.
On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app. It'll say the version you are running under the name.
On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name.
On Windows 10, Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.