⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

After connecting to facebook on my kindle, the frame that i had changed. How do i get it back?

Options
Squirrelwife
Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3

Yesterday, I connected to facebook after having played without it on my kindle. Suddenly my frame changed to my facebook picture, but i like the frame i had before. How do i get it back.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Squirrelwife, if you connected to Facebook then it's showing your profile picture from Facebook.  Or are you asking about the actual frame around your picture?  That is called ranking and they change according to how the levels are cleared.  You can read more about the ranking here.  Below that are questions and responses that also pertains to ranking.

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/get-your-rank-in-candy-crush-saga

What is Rank? Rank is a cool way to show off your Candy Crush Saga skill level and get extra lives in the process.  A higher Rank number lets other players know that you are a serious Candy Crush Saga player who can match candies with their eyes closed.

How can I find what my Rank is?  You can see your Rank by looking at the number on the bottom left-hand corner of your avatar.

How do I Rank up?  Ranking up is easy, just play levels!  Every time you play a level, you are rewarded experience points or ‘XP’.  The better you do in the level, the more experience points you gain.  Once you fill out your experience meter, underneath your avatar, you will gain a new level/rank.

What do I get for Ranking up?  Every time you reach a new Rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives.

Also every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar.  Therefore, you will get a new Frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on.  So keep playing, keep Ranking up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Saga.  Sweet!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Squirrelwife, if you connected to Facebook then it's showing your profile picture from Facebook.  Or are you asking about the actual frame around your picture?  That is called ranking and they change according to how the levels are cleared.  You can read more about the ranking here.  Below that are questions and responses that also pertains to ranking.

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/get-your-rank-in-candy-crush-saga

What is Rank? Rank is a cool way to show off your Candy Crush Saga skill level and get extra lives in the process.  A higher Rank number lets other players know that you are a serious Candy Crush Saga player who can match candies with their eyes closed.

How can I find what my Rank is?  You can see your Rank by looking at the number on the bottom left-hand corner of your avatar.

How do I Rank up?  Ranking up is easy, just play levels!  Every time you play a level, you are rewarded experience points or ‘XP’.  The better you do in the level, the more experience points you gain.  Once you fill out your experience meter, underneath your avatar, you will gain a new level/rank.

What do I get for Ranking up?  Every time you reach a new Rank, we reward you with a top-up of your lives.

Also every 5 levels you will win a delicious frame for your avatar.  Therefore, you will get a new Frame at level 5, 10, 15, and so on.  So keep playing, keep Ranking up and show all the other players just how good you are at Candy Crush Saga.  Sweet!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?