⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

no friends all of a sudden?

Options
Anna_Antonio
Anna_Antonio Posts: 6 Level 2

all of a sudden I can't see friends and this week I'm not getting lives back either

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Anna, a glitch for the lives disappearing has been reported to the studio and we are waiting for the resolution.  It might also be connected to you not receiving lives this week.  Where are you playing the game?  If on a computer, I'd like you to please check your Facebook friend's setting to see if that is working ok.  Follow the steps on this link:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/friend-list

Also there was a Facebook update on mobile devices on Friday, so if you are on a mobile device check to make sure that it's updated.

If you are still having the problem after you check the settings, then it's definitely a glitch connected to the disappearing lives and the studio is trying to resolve it.

• Sashap
    Sashap Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How can i get friends? I don't use Facebook and i have no one to send lives to. I don't think the ones that i ask for lives even play the game.  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hello @Sashap

Please remember, This is an online game, so you have to sync to Facebook or Kingdom. If you did not do this, please do it now. your game may be deleted at any time and you will lose all, which will not be returned.
    Create facebook > sync game data > find friends > add friends > ask / send lives.
    i think you understand. have a good day 
  • Sashap
    Sashap Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How do i sync to kingdom? I am not interested in facebook. Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?