Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've already asked a question about my level dropping from level 1020 to 471. I've had a response but I can't read it. Please can admin e-mail their response to me. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jacqui, where are you seeing notification that you got a response? We cannot email you from here and if you wrote to the contact form you will be receiving an email directly to your email account.