Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been getting fish for this level but the fish amount does not change. Cannot pass this level. There has to be a glitch. What can I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ramona, I just looked at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qSsAP3adzQ but I am not sure how the fish are counted. I can forward your message to a King Admin and maybe she can find out how it works.
Several fish come out after hitting bobbers, but they were not being subtracted from the total needed. 10 fish could come out but only one fish would be counted. I signed ce have completed the questionnaire. I think it was level 3363
Hi Ramona, can you please give me more information. What level is this? What do you mean that the amount doesn't change?