Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last key for 3849 does not realease is time to be able to use that last coconut wheel and use the frog.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wonder how long ago those 8 people posted the question. It could have been updated since then. The way that I have been clearing the levels with keys these days is to hit them with lollipops because I can't wait forever to find that match. Then I have to play more challenges to get more free boosters.
When I googled the question about 8 people have the same problem. For some reason it’s not coming up in the search
Hi fran, thank you for posting your question here in the community. No one has reported this level here as a glitch and I know that players are clearing a lot of these higher levels with boosters. I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this as a glitch in the next few days.