⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I send or receive lives from friends?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Dear Players, 

I have noticed a lot of messages posted here in the community recently regarding not being able to send or receive lives from friends.  This has prompted me to ask this question so that the studio can check it out.  Please post your issues below and you will be able to view updates once the issue is resolved.  Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• Tracie_Hiller
    Tracie_Hiller Posts: 1 Newbie

I have had this for more than a week now I run out of lives and then asked 5 friends to send me lives its showed up they had sent them but on entering the game they had gone so I had nothing my friends are having the same issue too this is via facebook that im having the issue with very frustrating and annoying now as I love the game and have spent loads of money on it too 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

@Tracie, thank you for reposting your issue here.

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

This is ridiculous. My friends are sending me lives but i am not getting them. This has been going on for over a week. How am i supposed to get anywhere when i can not receive extra lives from friends? Please get this fixed.

• Buddy_L._Jackson
    Buddy_L._Jackson Posts: 37 Level 2

I had 506 lives saved in Candy Crush Saga. When I logged in yesterday on my HP Laptop they were gone. Why did they disappear??

This same thing happened to my wife who also plays the Facebook CC Saga game on her HP Laptop.

"Your Message" is dead on my laptop as well as my wife's cc saga game ona different HP Laptop. Neither will show lives donated by friends.

We also sent each other lives and they did not show up.

Please take a look at our CC Saga game sites and see what possiblycaused this to happen -- and correct the problem

Buddy --- https://www.facebook.com/buddy.l.jacksonVivian -- https://www.facebook.com/vivian.jackson.5817

I am at game level 3369.

Thank youBuddy Jackson

• SirMatthew™
    SirMatthew™ Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited November 2018

I have had the same issue using both Chrome and Firefox. I have cleared my cache, history, everything, and it still doesn't work. I see the requests in my Facebook game requests but when I click on them.  I'm in the 2780's level-wise. Windows 7, 64 bit.

• Reva_Huff
    Reva_Huff Posts: 4 Newbie

I too have this problem, saved lives just disappeared unable to receive more

• Buddy_L._Jackson

I posted this on Facebook --Others are having the same problem,

"I had a large number of lives saved in Candy Crush Saga. When I logged in yesterday they were gone.This same thing happened to Vivian on her computer. "Your Message" is dead on my laptop as well as on Vivian's. Neither will show lives donated by friends.

I have reported this to CC Saga developers.

Please post if this has happened to you.Thanks."

• Buddy_L._Jackson

If you are playing in Facebook the game updates automatically, there's nothing you need to do from your side.

This problem was caused by King game programmers who should have error checked the changes before the automatic

update that negatively affected lives.  

I lost 506 lives saved in Candy Crush Saga and I expect to be compensated for their loss

• Grazia_Deliso
    Grazia_Deliso Posts: 14 Level 2

I have the same problem... No lives from my friends. It's more than a week now. Please fix it!!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?