Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I go into FB Gameroom for the past few days cannot give or receive lives. I had 14 lives saved and they have all disappeared
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you SirMatthew, I cannot see the messages, lost at least 14 lives I had.
It's been almost a week now. I see notifications and in the requests section of Facebook, they are there, but when I load the game, NONE!!!!!!! I have cleared my cache, history, etc. I removed CCS and reauthorized it and still NOTHING!!!!!!!! So, no, you are not alone.