Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
first I can not get the helmet then a few days later lost all my lives down to only 5 now the game won't load I am on a pc
can any one help thanks I get no answer when I message them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Glenda, thank you for posting here in the community. The Space Dash/Helmet was taken off the computer version because there was an issue with the HTML5 coding.
A lot of players have been reporting their lives disappearing and it was already reported to the studio. We are waiting for a fix on this.
Regarding the game not loading, let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.
On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app. It'll say the version you are running under the name.
On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name.
On Windows 10, Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.