Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can't play the side bar it is too big//can only play on half the board..this started couple days ago..and yes I updated chrome..a full screen button would help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Donna, this happened to another player yesterday. I was able to help her so hopefully what I offer will help you too. Here is the post where I helped her: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/game-board-playing-area-has-moved-to-the-right-and-2-columns-are-blocked
What happened is the zoom size changed on Chrome, no clue why, but it caused the game size to change. What you need to do is to go to the top of the page, right side, and where you see the 3 buttons please click on it and check the zoom size. It should be 80% to bring it back to the correct game size.