Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got the 6th birthday 2 hours of unlimited lives notification. There is a button that says "get your lives" on the bottom. If I don't press it can I save the lives until tonight? Or did the clock start as soon as the notification popped up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LAKato, if it's an infinity number of hours for lives the clock starts ticking immediately. Even if you shut down the game the clock continues to tick so it will end when the 2 hours is done. I think either way, press on it or don't press on it, the clock might still be ticking down.
Thanks Elsa. I pressed the button and you were correct, the lives started counting down as soonas I got th enotification (I still had an hour and twenty minutes left).