Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I exited out so I could use my unlimited lives when I got off work. When I logged in they were gone. I wish you could change that to where you can use them when your available to. I don’t always have 2 hours to sit and play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sbama65, it's a great suggestion but there are too many glitches going on at the moment so I don't think that would be a priority right now. There has also been a glitch on this infinity hours of lives where you were supposed to get 2 hours but only got 5x. Not sure if that got fixed but the unlimited hours of anything starts immediately and the clock keeps going.