Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I use Candy Crush Saga on Facebook via my laptop (Windows 10). About a week ago (11/7/18) I lost about 300 lives, have not been receiving more lives and cannot receive requests to send lives. User ID 1051819693.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ellen,
This is a glitch that is being checked out. I am going to ask you to please post a new message on a main thread question that I just created. This is where you will be seeing updates as the studio progresses with it.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-cant-i-receive-lives-from-friends-1146687714