Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
anyone else having issue with level 3698. After playing a move, the candy keeps cycling and only way to fix is quit game. I’ve lost booster...which is annoying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for letting me know. I will report it to the Community Manager.
The Cascade happens early in the game not after completing. I had to manually close out the game and wasted 2 boosters.
It's 3968. I'm having the same issue and lost boosters. Candy cycles Endlessly down the right side.
Hi Ann Marie, I'm not sure which level you are talking about because you wrote 3968 as the header but then wrote 3698 in your comments.