Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Tired of getting annoying messages to hurry up and get back to the game. Please turn that !@#$ off! I've already turned off that option in game settings, but it only affects new lives notification.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi paul, I have no clue what you are seeing so it must be some king of testing thing. Players are randomly chosen to test new things and they monitor to see how it works out. Would you mind doing a print screen so that I can get an idea of what you are seeing? If you need help with a print screen, please follow the steps from here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/android.html