Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am connected to Facebook but am no longer to see my friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary, I created a question here that you might want to check out your Facebook settings.
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-see-my-facebook-friends-on-my-game
But yesterday I responded to someone who said the same thing so I checked it out on my iPhone by connecting to Facebook. With the new version you don't get to see all your friends profiles on the map like the old version used to do. But if you have been seeing them and now they aren't there, then please see if anything on my question helps correct it for you.