Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought a new Chromebook and have downloaded the Candy Crush app. When I am prompted to connect to Facebook to load my previous data. I get a "Google Chrome OS cannot open this page." message. Any work arounds or solutions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bibilulu, there have been Facebook connection issues being reported off and on. Are you able to connect through the Kingdom? If you don't have a Kingdom account, please follow the steps from here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/remember-to-connect-to-kingdom-1