Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
dexter challenge is appearing on my laptop but have won 4 games and showing no change. on my tablet dexter is not showing at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have now won five games and the dexter challenge is over. I probably would have been first if it had been recorded so why is it not working on my tablet. I have shut both down and still the problem persists. Thank you for no response to a simple question.
I am on LEVEL 2367 And have been for too long. How do you get rid of the item in the middle so you can drop the cherry? I have tried everything, but I don’t have any boosters. If I can’t get a solution to this level I am tempted to delete the whole game. Thanks