Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
As soon as I open level 3925 I get the message 'not enough command left on the board - stop level' (While I can see there are possible moves....)
I had one hour of free levels wich I lost now
Please fix quickly!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Evi De Sutter, I think you have to go into your Android settings. Let me look this up for you. Try this troubleshooting link for Android devices: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android