Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not receiving any lives from my friends although they send them, why is this? Can you solve please? I play quite a lot but as it is i have to stop all the time because i don't have any extra lives. Very annoing :-(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is a glitch that has already been reported to the studio. I am going to ask you to please post a new message on a main thread question that I created. This is where you will be seeing updates as the studio progresses with it.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234296/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-lives-from-friends