⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where can I get my events?

Cezdiamond
Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Wondering why other players are enjoying our special events and you don’t?

Would you like to play our Fun-tastic challenges but they do not show up in your game?

Asking yourself why you were able to play them last week and now not anymore?

Worry not. We don’t want to exclude anyone from trying our special challenges!

Actually, we’d like to reveal some behind-the-scenes secrets which will help you to understand a little bit more about our games.

We would like to stress how important it is for us that you get the best gaming experience!

To achieve this, we often need to test new features and consider possible changes to the games.

In fact, the Event feature is a delicate testing phase which is available to randomly selected players only. To ensure the functionality of the feature is stable before we roll it out to everyone, a group of players is chosen to trial the new in-game concepts, design and implementation. Based on their reaction, we decide whether the change is what we want to adopt or not.

The reason why only a limited percentage of players is entertained by these special and amazing events is that we want to reduce any negative impact on our targets, should there be a fault or bug in the games.

This is a very relevant part of the release process which is not intended to alienate you or any player.

It’s important to stay positive in these circumstances… We only want to offer you the best gaming experience!

Sometimes it’s also possible that you are unable to play these because you don’t have the latest version of the app or a stable Internet connection, or simply you’re not connected to the Kingdom or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again. Some of these tricks may work for you.

If they don’t, it’s just a matter of time. You may not be amongst the selected group at the moment but soon you’ll be the lucky one to enjoy the new challenges as well as your friends!

Why was my event removed from my game?

Step 1? Achieved! Step 2? Done! Step 3? Got this too! I am going to win this tricky challenge!

But… BOOM!!! Suddenly, your event has vanished and didn’t give you the opportunity to move forward or claim your delicious rewards…

We think you may feel happier to know that this does not depend on your game capability and it’s a behaviour which occurs at times, unfortunately.

In these cases, due to performance issues, we need to pull some in-game features. No one wants to deal with technical issues while playing their favourite adventure, right?

So if your event ended before the time, you don’t need to stress about it too much.

It’s quite likely that it will be returned to you at some point so keep an eye on your game and for any upcoming updates!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?