Dynamic Duo

Hello! Is Dynamic Duo not working at all? I've been paired with 3 different people and we've consistently passed the challenges but are not awarded the win or prizes. It's frustrating!
Prev13

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,576 Superstar
    Hi @CandyKatie3, since you wrote this a few days ago, is it working for you now.  Sometimes when I try to open the challenge it keeps scrolling round and round but if I go out of the game and back in then it comes up.  

Where are you looking for the rewards when both of you have completed this challenge?  It's usually like a half hour of a free booster and should show up just before you open the next level.  For example, if you win a half hour of the color bomb then if the next level requires color bombs then it should show up with a timer just below the booster showing how much time you have left.

If this has been happening with your game, please try to do print screens as proof that you both won it and it will have check marks on both of your names.  Also show a print screen showing that you didn't get the rewards but mention what reward you should have received.  

My final suggestion is if this does happen again and you have the print screens as proof, please start a brand new message.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• SagaRSagaR Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    On Saturday morning we got a new challenge, collect 400 orange candies. I collected 53 and then took a break for a few hours. When I got back to the came, I kept playing and playing but nothing was registered; the total stayed at 53. Then, when I tried later, the Dynamic Duo challenge completely refused to load, it was just saying "Loading" for hours on end. I shut down my Ipad several times, logged out of Facebook and back in, but nothing worked.

This morning it suddenly started working again and I was able to collect the 400 orange candies. But now, when I try to help my buddy, nothing registers. I've played a few levels with masses of orange candies, and must have collected at least a 1000, but the total for my buddy is still 0.

My buddy and I currently have a win streak of 46. There is only 25 hours to go to complete the challenge. What will happen if it just refuses to work and the time runs out? We will be returned to 0?? I will NOT  be a happy bunny! Can you fix this please?
    Hi @SagaR, I do not have the answer for you but I just tried to open mine and it's not loading.  You might want to complete this contact form but they won't get back to you until tomorrow because it's the weekend now.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• tnvolsmommtnvolsmomm Posts: 1
    Hi!what is the goal of dynamic duo, leveling up from the 18 streak to 19? Looks like it's a blue somthing, but only needs one item! (Sorry if this is a reply.. Tried to start a new question!)
    Hi @tnvolsmomm, there have been a lot of glitches with this challenge lately so I'm not sure what it's supposed to do.  But yes I do know that you level up after each of you win.

The game is going completely haywire. Just checked and there is now 15 hours to go. When I wrote my first message (which was less than three hours ago) there was 25 hours left on the clock. And it's still not counting any of the orange candies I harvest, and is showing "0" for my buddy. As stated, I really will be angry if we drop from level 46 to 0 just because King can't get their act together.
    @SagaR, since it's the weekend no one can respond to you but, you might want to complete this contact form:    

https://soporto.king.com/contact

You can report this glitch and perhaps they will have an answer for you.

I filled in the contact form but I'm not holding my breath for getting a reply in time (only 15 hours to go).
    Well you won't hear anything today because it's the weekend.  You should get an email from them.  I wrote to them this morning too so I'll be hoping to get an email back from them tomorrow.

• BernadineBernadine Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Is king.com going to remove this dynamic duo?  I sure hope do. Since playing with s partner my game hardly progress 
    Hi @Bernadine, I haven’t heard anything at all.

Hi Elsa. Thank you for your fast reply. I play my game on several devices, iPhone, computers, and iPads and for some reason my games are not synced together. On my Desktop computer, I just completed episode 284 (4226-4250), then on my iPhone and iPads and a laptop, episodes are two or three episodes behind.  Do you know if it has to with playing the dynamic duo?  If so, then I hope King.com would rid this buddy challenge. Seems like it my buddy is not helping me.  I don't have how to advance my games on other devices.
    Hi Elsa. I have the levels in error. It should be 4236-4250. My last sentence, I meant to say I don't know how to advance my games on other devices.
    Hi @bernadine, the Dynamic Duo messed everything up.  As of today the highest level that you should play on a desktop/laptop with Windows 10 is 4250.  The highest level on a mobile device and browser is only 4220.  On Wednesday the new episode will be released.  We might get 30 new on both of only on one and 15 on the other.  If you have been playing higher than these levels then you were doing the testing phase.  King randomly selects players to test out the new levels before they are released.  I guess they must have tried something new using the Dynamic Duo but it created a mess where players who use more than one platform can't sync them across all platforms.  I was a tester but stopped doing the higher levels.  I am going to wait until the new episode is released from now on.   My game doesn't sync across all my platforms.

Thank you Elsa for your fast response.  Yes, I agree with you; the Dynamic Duo has surely created a mess.  I guess I will wait until Wednesday and see what will happen. At the meantime I might as well keep on collecting boosters from the daily spin, Didi, treat calendar, etc. until things get fixed. Again thank you.