⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Restored from iPad and now I've lost my rank!

ouija09
ouija09 Posts: 11 Level 2
My iPad memory was almost used up so i backed up to iTunes, reset and then restored. My boosters are there, and I'm at the correct level (2270's) but I was a rank 52 and now I'm back to 1😦 All my gold bars are gone as well, and my username and avatar are also gone. How can I be restored to the correct rank? I can deal with the other stuff, but reaching 52 was hard and there should be a way to restore. Please help! 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ouija09, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom?  You should never lose your gold bars.  I'm going to ask you to please complete this contact form and let them know what's going on.  It is the weekend so you won't hear back from them today.  Also, if they are able to restore your rank, can you please write back here and let me know so that I will have an answer for anyone who writes about this in the future?  Here is the link for the contact form:  

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• ouija09
    ouija09 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I don't play through Facebook, I play through mobile in my iPad. I had submitted this form previously and received a reply that directed me here and said 'someone will be along to help'. I just resubmitted the form. I will let you know if they restore my rank.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Someone here in the community someone was asking about their ranking and a response came back that they had to be connected to Facebook to get their ranking but you are proving it different.  Please do write me back to let me know what they say.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?