⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New ipad and new iphone

Options
Karen5
Karen5 Posts: 3 Newbie
Before new devices, iPad Candy Crush was on a level in the 1500’s. iPhone on level 516 and still is.  I only play on my iPad now. 

Ipad converted at the correct level, but with no competitors; just me at #1. 

So I deleted it, thinking that the cloud might bring it back properly. So now I’m at #1 on my iPad and 516 on my iPhone. I cannot start over years of playing at #1. Can you just get someone to start at a higher level?  Or, at a minimum, get level 516 to load on my iPad from my iPhone?

Boo hoo and thanks. 

Karen5

Best Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Karen5
    I am sorry you are having an issue with your progress. I am assuming your are referring to Candy Crush Saga and not Candy Crush Friends Saga since your level is so high!

If you are logged into the game with a King or Facebook account your progress is saved on the servers and you can get back yourself by following the instructions in this FAQ  from the Candy Crush Saga Board (it is the same as this game, Candy Crush Friends) 
    If you did not save with a King or Facebook account or you followed the instructions and still do not have your levels back the last paragraph contains a link to a form to request your levels be restored
  • JustPlaying
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Karen5
    You should not have to delete Safari history if you are playing with an app. What happens when you try to go to https://soporto.king.com/contact  ? Here you will need to give what account you were logged in with and login. If Safari will not open try an different browser or device.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    edited December 2018 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Karen5
    I am sorry you are having an issue with your progress. I am assuming your are referring to Candy Crush Saga and not Candy Crush Friends Saga since your level is so high!

If you are logged into the game with a King or Facebook account your progress is saved on the servers and you can get back yourself by following the instructions in this FAQ  from the Candy Crush Saga Board (it is the same as this game, Candy Crush Friends) 
    If you did not save with a King or Facebook account or you followed the instructions and still do not have your levels back the last paragraph contains a link to a form to request your levels be restored
  • Karen5
    Options
    It was a great answer. When I connect with Facebook, I’m still at the beginning level.  I’m not willing to close all my Safari tabs and delete the history.  I can’t seem to land back on the page suggested in the last paragraph and find the questions selections indicated.  
  • JustPlaying
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Karen5
    You should not have to delete Safari history if you are playing with an app. What happens when you try to go to https://soporto.king.com/contact  ? Here you will need to give what account you were logged in with and login. If Safari will not open try an different browser or device.
  • Karen5
    Options
    I did contact support and the person figured out my problem. So I’m one step away from being restored to level 1669. 

Thanks again, JustPlaying. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?