⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

DennisWong: lost my level which is 4000+

dwong0511
dwong0511 Posts: 4 Newbie
Here is DennisWong. 
I lost my level after connecting to my facebook intending to save my status; the result is to have me started from level 1.
I am on level 4000+. Please let me know how to get back to the latest level. Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dwong0511 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community

Based on  how high your level is (congrats on that) I think you were meaning to post in the Candy Crush Saga Community but I should be able to answer your question since the answer is the same.

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ to retrieve your progress. If all else fails there is a link at the bottom to a form to fill out to have Customer Care help you get it back. 

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dwong0511 Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community

Based on  how high your level is (congrats on that) I think you were meaning to post in the Candy Crush Saga Community but I should be able to answer your question since the answer is the same.

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ to retrieve your progress. If all else fails there is a link at the bottom to a form to fill out to have Customer Care help you get it back. 

• dwong0511
    dwong0511 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Actually I have done all what you mentioned. 
    Finally I did fill in the form from the Contact Us and now filled in second time as suggested.
    Awaiting for their reply.
    Thank you SO MUCH anyhow.
    Have a good one. bfn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?