Warning: Prices DOUBLED!!!

jasmin91
jasmin91 Posts: 9 Level 2
Why is my piggy bank full at only 30 gold bars and other people still have capacity for 60 gold bars? That isn't fair and its ridiculous to double prices overnight for loyal customers ONLY and try to exploit us. I wrote about this in the general discussion and an overwhelming amount of people agreed with me and are quitting the game. I tried being patient and waiting for it to go back to 60 bars or for admin to at least acknowledge my post, but its been a couple of weeks and this is getting ridiculous. I will never purchase gold bars again if my prices are TWICE as much as other people. It's not fair and discriminatory. Change it back now or else you'll be losing countless loyal customers. 

Warning for new players of the game: Do not purchase piggy banks regularly, because they'll end up hiking up your prices too!!!

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hello, @jasmin91 I understand your concern. When it comes to purchases, every purchase is voluntary. You can enjoy the game without any paying and have a lot of fun. Thank you for posting and have a great day!
  • Donna11041966
    Donna11041966 Posts: 3 Newbie
    What a joke.  King is making its money from purchases.  Just deleted Candy Crush.  Spent a lot of money here, but no more.
  • firebombmarkus
    @Donna11041966 Thank you for your answer. Of course it is making money. But you are not obligated to spend any money, it's your choice. Have a great day!
  • Donna11041966
    Donna11041966 Posts: 3 Newbie
    😂😂. That’s what I meant by it being a joke!!  How will they continue to make money by losing the players WHO do pay!  I must say though, you “All Stars” no how to stick to the script!! 👋🏻👋🏻
  • firebombmarkus
    @Donna11041966 To be honest with you, I am not any kind of star. I came here two weeks ago and I just want to have fun with people who enjoy these games and help someone eventually. So, if you don't want to play, you are welcome not to. There are a lot of people who really do enjoy playing games even without paying anything, I am one of them. If you decide not to play and to go away from this Community I wish you all the best in your life 🤗
  • Ivy-2
    Ivy-2 Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    firebomb, are you came to ask the players to leave King if they disagree with the price rise?
    Find something you can do much better, such as sort out the send and receive message why it does not work for a month.  
    Wish you have a meaningful job task. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @Ivy-2 Welcome to the Community! Thanks for writing. I am only saying that we are all grown ups and we can decide for ourselves whether we like something or not. And also as grown ups we know when is enough and where to end the sentence. Spread kindness and love 🌈
  • Ivy-2
    Ivy-2 Posts: 25 Level 2
    firebomb, I am a 3 kids' mother.  They are in the age of 7-10 years old.  They play and I pay.  Until I receive the payment notice.... 

Don't just guess all players are an adult and you should learn to be kind to your bosses/players.
  • pollyanna2
    pollyanna2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Have been playing and paying happily for years. On level 2500 and suddenly prices hiked, piggy bank gold bars 30 not 60 for £2.99. No free 'get moves' spin every 48 hours or so. So no more money from me matey!  Might play occasionally but that is way over the top. Shame you are spoiling so many folks enjoyment by being too greedy.
  • Toni_Bologna
    Toni_Bologna Posts: 6 Level 2
    I couldn’t agree more. I am so disgusted. The price of the piggy bank increased by 100% and the packs by 25%. The only reason I’m still playing is because I am almost at the top. I’d play enough to stay at the top but if it wasn’t for that I would be long gone. I just want to puke thinking about this. And I’m telling you what-NO MORE easy levels. The last 30-40 I’ve played have been like ripping out finger nails. I’m truly hating this game anymore. Shame on you. Just friggen shame on you. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?