⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to restore progress?

Options
Mark_Adcock
Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
I log in via Facebook on my office PC and beat a level. When I log in via Facebook on my home PC later, I have to beat that level again. How do you prevent this? I am sick of being stuck on this level at home, knowing I have beaten it on another PC. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mark_Adcock, that makes no sense because if you are playing the same game through Facebook they save your progress on the server.  I would like you to try this.  If you go to king.com you can create a Kingdom account.  Here is the link:  https://king.com/games

Click on Candy Crush Saga to play the game and you are going to click on play.  A box will pop up asking you to log in or to create an account.  Type in your email address and create a password and, if you are like me, put the password in a safe place so you don't lose it.  LOL!

Once you are in, go to your settings (top right) and click on your account to edit.  It's going to ask you for your password again so enter that.  Then at the bottom (see picture) mine is already showing that I synced it but yours should ask you about syncing Facebook and the Kingdom so click on it.  Then open your game and see what level you are at.   Please let me know if this works or doesn't work for you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?